Terrors of the Mind! Face off against creatures that threaten your body and soul! Inside Bestiary 5 lurk hundreds of new monsters ready for use in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. You'll find the death-dealing grim reaper, menacing deep ones, and the ground-shaking wood colossus. Alongside such terrors, there are also allies to be found, such as the whimsical leshi, the inscrutable esoteric dragons, and the powerful aerial servant!
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 5 is the fifth indispensable volume of monsters for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and serves as a companion to the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an Open Playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.
- More than 300 different monsters
- Creatures that can warp the minds of their victims, including the caller in darkness, thought eater, and the bizarre brain mole
- Two new types of creature from beyond, the mysterious manasaputra and the truly vile sahkil, alongside new types of angels, demodands, and devils
- Monsters from the stars and beyond, like the insidious grays, twisted mutants, and advanced robots
- New familiars, animal companions, and other allies
- New templates to help you get more life out of classic monsters
- Appendices to help you find the right monster, including lists by Challenge Rating, monster type, and habitat
- Expanded universal monster rules to simplify combat
- Challenges for every adventure